|Glamour Goddess Jewelry - Return Policy|
To determine if your order qualifies for a return 4 simple rules apply.
NOTE: Only our Customer Care Department may authorize returns. Items authorized for return must be returned in their original condition. Original condition means that the cellophane packaging enclosing the jewelry product(s) must not be opened, cut, torn, written on or tampered with in any way.
- Claims to return merchandise must be made within 10 days of receipt of shipment. All authorized returns must be received at our warehouse within 20 days from the date the product was delivered to you.
- You must pay all costs related to return shipping. For your protection, we advise you to ship your return using a traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx to verify receipt of the return. It is your responsibility to ensure the secure packaging of returned merchandise to prevent the possibility of damage during the shipping process. We will not be liable for any costs associated with the loss or damage of any returned merchandise during transit.
- You will need to include a copy of your invoice with your return shipment.
- For assistance with your return please contact us by e-mail or telephone so we can provide you with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be clearly and legibly displayed on the outer packaging of your return. If contacting us by e-mail be sure to provide us with information about your return including the item number, order number and reason for return, as well as your name, address, and telephone number. If calling by telephone please have your invoice handy so we can obtain the information required to process your return.
Upon receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise and determining it is still in its original condition, we will reimburse your credit card:
Allow 14 days from the time we receive the returned merchandise to process a refund to your credit card.
- less a 15% restocking fee of the returned merchandise value, and
- less the original shipping charge shown on your invoice or the actual cost of shipping, whichever is greater.
If your return is in compliance with the above rules, kindly ship your package to the following address:
Glamour Goddess Jewelry
2901 Clint Moore Road - #413
Boca Raton, FL 33496-2401
IMPORTANT: Some of the following charges could affect the amount to be reimbursed to your credit card.
If your return drops your final purchase amount below $100, we will deduct $5 (our customary handling charge for orders less than $100) from the amount to be reimbursed to your credit card.
If your return drops your final purchase amount below our $25 minimum order requirement, your return will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee of the returned merchandise value and such amount will be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed to your credit card.
Due to our volume discount price structure partial returns of an item may result in a price change for the remaining quantity you keep. If your return results in a price change, we will adjust the amount to be reimbursed to your credit card to reflect the proper price for the quantity you retain.
If your return drops your final purchase amount below the amount required to qualify for additional discounts, we will deduct the amount of such additional discounts from the amount to be reimbursed to your credit card.
If your purchase was made using an American Express credit card, we will deduct a 3.5% service fee from the amount to be reimbursed to your credit card. This service fee also will be applied to all cancelled orders in their entirety.
Returns that are not in compliance with the rules of our return policy will be subject to all aforementioned charges, which may apply plus a 50% re-stocking fee of the returned merchandise value.
The following are final sales and cannot be returned for credit or exchange for any reason whatsoever:
- any jewelry product whose cellophane package has been opened, cut, torn, written on or tampered with
- custom orders
- special orders
- items on sale or clearance items
- orders with a merchandise value of $500 or more